|Anti-Human TNFSF11 Recombinant Antibody (XGEVA)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human antibody to Human TNFSF11. Denosumab is a fully human monoclonal antibody for the treatment of osteoporosis, treatment-induced bone loss, bone metastases, multiple myeloma, and giant cell tumor of bone. Denosumab is designed to inhibit RANKL (RANK ligand), a protein that acts as the primary signal for bone removal. In many bone loss conditions, RANKL overwhelms the body's natural defenses against bone destruction.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- TNFSF11 (tumor necrosis factor (TNF) superfamily member 11, osteoclast differentiation factor, ODF, OPGL, RANKL, TRANCE, CD254) [Homo sapiens]
- Protein Construction
- Prolia is brand name for osteoporosis, Xgeva is brand name for cancer.immunoglobulin G2, anti-(human tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 11 (human osteoclast differentiation factor)) (humanmonoclonal AMG162 heavy chain), disulfide with human monoclonal AMG162 light chain, dimer
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor activator of nuclear factor kappa-B ligand (RANKL), also known as tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 11 (TNFSF11), TNF-related activation-induced cytokine (TRANCE), osteoprotegerin ligand (OPGL), and osteoclast differentiation factor (ODF), is a protein that in humans is encoded by the TNFSF11 gene.
- cytokine activity; cytokine activity; receptor activity; tumor necrosis factor receptor binding; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily binding;
- TNFSF11; tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 11; tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 11; CD254; ODF; OPGL; RANKL; TRANCE; osteoprotegerin ligand; osteoclast differentiation factor; TNF-related activation-induced cytokine; receptor activator of nuclear factor kappa B ligand; receptor activator of nuclear factor kappa-B ligand; sOdf; OPTB2; hRANKL2;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.