|Anti-Human TRAIL-R2 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to TRAIL-R2. Lexatumumab (also known as ETR2-ST01) is an experimental agonistic human monoclonal antibody against TRAIL-R2 (DR5, APO-2) undergoing clinical trials for the treatment of cancer.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1,anti-(human cytokine receptor TRAIL-R2) (human monoclonal HGS-ETR2 heavychain), disulfide with human monoclonal HGS-ETR2 l-chain, dimer
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for the cytotoxic ligand TNFSF10/TRAIL. The adapter molecule FADD recruits caspase-8 to the activated receptor. The resulting death-inducing signaling complex (DISC) performs caspase-8 proteolytic activation which initiates the subsequent cascade of caspases (aspartate-specific cysteine proteases) mediating apoptosis. Promotes the activation of NF-kappa-B.
- TRAIL binding; protein binding; receptor activity;
- TNFRSF10B; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 10b; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 10B; CD262; DR5; KILLER; TRAIL R2; TRICK2A; TRICKB; Fas-like protein; death receptor 5; cytotoxic TRAIL receptor-2; apoptosis inducing receptor TRAIL-R2; apoptosis inducing protein TRICK2A/2B; TNF-related apoptosis-inducing ligand receptor 2; death domain containing receptor for TRAIL/Apo-2L; tumor necrosis factor receptor-like protein ZTNFR9; p53-regulated DNA damage-inducible cell death receptor(killer); TRICK2; ZTNFR9; TRAILR2; TRICK2B; TRAIL-R2; KILLER/DR5;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.