|Anti-Human VEGF Receptor 2 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to VEGF Receptor 2. Ramucirumab (IMC-1121B) is a fully human monoclonal antibody (IgG1) for the treatment of solid tumors. It is directed against the vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 (VEGFR2). By binding to VEGFR2 it works as a receptor antagonist blocking the binding of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) to VEGFR2. VEGFR2 is known to mediate the majority of the downstream effects of VEGF in angiogenesis.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human vascular endothelial growth factor receptor type VEGFR-2 extracellular domain) (human monoclonal IMC-1121B γ-chain), disulfide with human monoclonal IMC-1121B kappa-chain, dimer
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for VEGF or VEGFC. Has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity. The VEGF-kinase ligand/receptor signaling system plays a key role in vascular development and regulation of vascular permeability. In case of HIV-1 infection, the interaction with extracellular viral Tat protein seems to enhance angiogenesis in Kaposi"s sarcoma lesions.
- ATP binding; Hsp90 protein binding; growth factor binding; integrin binding; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein tyrosine kinase activity; receptor activity; receptor signaling protein tyrosine kinase activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyro
- KDR; kinase insert domain receptor (a type III receptor tyrosine kinase); vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2; CD309; FLK1; VEGFR; VEGFR2; soluble VEGFR2; fetal liver kinase 1; fetal liver kinase-1; protein-tyrosine kinase receptor Flk-1; tyrosine kinase growth factor receptor;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.