|Anti-Human Von Willebrand Factor Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to Von Willebrand Factor. Caplacizumab (INN) is a humanized monoclonal that binds to VWF.
- Von Willebrand Factor
- Full length protein (Human)
- Suitable for use in WB, FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin VH-linker-VH fragment, anti-[Homo sapiens VWF (von Willebrand factor) A1 domain], humanized monoclonal antibody; VH-linker-VH chain (1-259) [humanized VH (Homo sapiens IGHV3-23*04 (82.50%) -(IGHD)-IGHJ4*01 L123>Q [8.8.21] (1-128)) - trialanyl linker (129-131) -[humanized VH (Homo sapiens IGHV3-23*04 (82.50%) -(IGHD)-IGHJ4*01 L123>Q [8.8.21] (132-259) anti-von Willebrand factor
- Predicted N terminal
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Important in the maintenance of hemostasis, it promotes adhesion of platelets to the sites of vascular injury by forming a molecular bridge between sub-endothelial collagen matrix and platelet-surface receptor complex GPIb-IX-V. Also acts as a chaperone for coagulation factor VIII, delivering it to the site of injury, stabilizing its heterodimeric structure and protecting it from premature clearance from plasma.
- chaperone binding; collagen binding; glycoprotein binding; immunoglobulin binding; integrin binding; protease binding; protease binding; protein N-terminus binding; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity;
- VWF; von Willebrand factor; F8VWF; coagulation factor VIII VWF; VWD;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.