|Anti-Human cytomegalovirus glycoprotein B Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human monoclonal antibody expressed in CHO binding to human cytomegalovirus glycoprotein B. Regavirumab is a human monoclonal antibody against cytomegalovirus infections.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Molecular Weight
- Approximately 150 kDa
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Cytomegalovirus (CMV), is a genus of Herpes viruses; in humans the species is known as Human herpesvirus 5 (HHV-5). It belongs to the Betaherpesvirinae subfamily of Herpesviridae. The name means "very big cell virus".
- Antigen Description
- Human cytomegalovirus (HCMV) glycoprotein B (gB) is an abundant virion envelope protein that has been shown to be essential for the infectivity of HCMV. HCMV gB is also one of the most immunogenic virus-encoded proteins, and a significant fraction of virus neutralizing antibodies are directed at gB.
- Group I (dsDNA); Herpesviridae; Betaherpesvirinae; Cytomegalovirus; CMV; CMV glycoprotein B; CMV glycoprotein GP55; Cytomegalovirus glycoprotein GP55; gB; Glycoprotein B; Glycoprotein GP55; HCMV; HCMV glycoprotein B; HCMV glycoprotein GP55; HHV 5; HHV 5 glycoprotein B; HHV 5 glycoprotein GP55; HHV5 glycoprotein B; HHV5 glycoprotein GP55; Human herpesvirus 5 glycoprotein B; Human herpesvirus 5 glycoprotein GP55; UL55
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.