|Anti-Human selectin P Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to selectin P. Inclacumab (INN) is a humanized monoclonal that binds to selectin P.
- CD62P transfected 300.19 cells (Human)
- Suitable for use in WB, FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G4-kappa, anti-[Homo sapiens SELP (selectin P, CD62)], Homo sapiens monoclonal antibody
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLVES; L chain: EIVLTQS
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Ca(2+)-dependent receptor for myeloid cells that binds to carbohydrates on neutrophils and monocytes. Mediates the interaction of activated endothelial cells or platelets with leukocytes. The ligand recognized is sialyl-Lewis X. Mediates rapid rolling of leukocyte rolling over vascular surfaces during the initial steps in inflammation through interaction with PSGL1.
- calcium-dependent protein binding; eukaryotic cell surface binding; fucose binding; glycoprotein binding; glycosphingolipid binding; heparin binding; lipopolysaccharide binding; oligosaccharide binding; protein binding; sialic acid binding; sugar binding;
- SELP; selectin P (granule membrane protein 140kDa, antigen CD62); GRMP, selectin P (granule membrane protein 140kD, antigen CD62); P-selectin; CD62; CD62P; GMP140; PADGEM; PSEL; GMP-140; granule membrane protein 140; granulocyte membrane protein; CD62 antigen-like family member P; platelet alpha-granule membrane protein; leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion molecule 3; platelet activation dependent granule-external membrane protein; GRMP; LECAM3; FLJ45155;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.