|Anti-IFNAR Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human monoclonal antibody expressed in CHO binding to human interferon α/β receptor. Anifrolumab is a monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of systemic lupus erythematosus.
- interferon α/β receptor
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Expression Host
- NSO mouse myeloma cells
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Predicted N terminal
- Molecular Weight
- 145.12 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- The interferon-α/β receptor (IFNAR) is a receptor which binds type I interferons including interferon-α and -β. It is a heteromeric receptor composed of one chain with two subunits referred to as IFNAR1 and IFNAR2.It is a cell surface receptor. Binding of cytokine follows a JAK-STAT signaling pathway. Interferon stimulation results in an immunologic response that is especially associated with viruses.
- Antigen Description
- The interferon-α/β receptor (IFNAR) is a receptor which binds type I interferons including interferon-α and -β. It is a heteromeric receptor composed of one chain with two subunits referred to as IFNAR1 and IFNAR2. It is a cell surface receptor.
- interferon-α/β receptor; IFNAR
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.