|Anti-IL22 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human monoclonal antibody expressed in CHO binding to human IL22. Fezakinumab is a human monoclonal antibody against interleukin-22, designed for the treatment of psoriasis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Predicted N terminal
- Molecular Weight
- 143.87 kDa
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Fezakinumab is a human monoclonal antibody against interleukin-22, designed for the treatment of psoriasis andrheumatoid arthritis.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is produced by macrophages and has antiviral activity. This gene is intronless and the encoded protein is secreted. IL-22 is an α-helical cytokine. IL-22 binds to a heterodimeric cell surface receptor composed of IL-10R2 and IL-22R1 subunits. IL-22R is expressed on tissue cells, and it is absent on immune cells.
- cytokine activity; interleukin-22 receptor binding;
- IL22; interleukin 22; interleukin-22; IL 10 related T cell derived inducible factor; IL 21; IL 22; IL D110; IL TIF; ILTIF; MGC79382; MGC79384; TIFa; TIFIL 23; zcyto18; cytokine Zcyto18; IL-10-related T-cell-derived inducible factor; IL-10-related T-cell-derived-inducible factor; IL-21; IL-22; IL-TIF; IL-D110; TIFIL-23;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.