|Anti-IL23A Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human monoclonal antibody expressed in CHO binding to human IL23A. Guselkumab is a monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of psoriasis.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Predicted N terminal
- Molecular Weight
- 143.6 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Guselkumab is a monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of psoriasis.
- Antigen Description
- This gene encodes a subunit of the heterodimeric cytokine interleukin 23 (IL23). IL23 is composed of this protein and the p40 subunit of interleukin 12 (IL12B). The receptor of IL23 is formed by the beta 1 subunit of IL12 (IL12RB1) and an IL23 specific subunit, IL23R. Both IL23 and IL12 can activate the transcription activator STAT4, and stimulate the production of interferon-gamma (IFNG). In contrast to IL12, which acts mainly on naive CD4(+) T cells, IL23 preferentially acts on memory CD4(+) T cells.
- cytokine activity; contributes_to interleukin-23 receptor binding;
- IL23A; interleukin 23, alpha subunit p19; interleukin-23 subunit alpha; IL 23; IL 23A; IL23P19; interleukin six; G CSF related factor; P19; SGRF; IL-23-A; IL-23p19; IL-23 subunit alpha; interleukin 23 p19 subunit; interleukin-23 subunit p19; JKA3 induced upon T-cell activation; interleukin-six, G-CSF related factor; IL-23; IL-23A; MGC79388;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.