technetium (99mTc) nofetumomab merpentan (TAB-711)
|Anti-MS4A1 Recombinant Antibody (VERLUMA)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant mouse monoclonal antibody Fab fragment expressed in CHO binding to human MS4A1. Technetium (99mTc) nofetumomab merpenta is a mouse monoclonal antibody used in the diagnosis of lung cancer, gastrointestinal, breast, ovary, pancreas, kidney, cervix, and bladder carcinoma. The antibody itself, nofetumomab, is attached to the chelator merpentan, which links it to the radioisotope technetium-99m (99mTc).
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Molecular Weight
- Approximately 150 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Technetium (99mTc) nofetumomab merpentan is a mouse monoclonal antibody used in the diagnosis of lung cancer, gastrointestinal, breast, ovary, pancreas, kidney, cervix, and bladder carcinoma.
- Antigen Description
- This gene encodes a member of the membrane-spanning 4A gene family. Members of this nascent protein family are characterized by common structural features and similar intron/exon splice boundaries and display unique expression patterns among hematopoietic cells and nonlymphoid tissues. This gene encodes a B-lymphocyte surface molecule which plays a role in the development and differentiation of B-cells into plasma cells. This family member is localized to 11q12, among a cluster of family members. Alternative splicing of this gene results in two transcript variants which encode the same protein.
- epidermal growth factor receptor binding;
- MS4A1; membrane-spanning 4-domains, subfamily A, member 1; CD20; B-lymphocyte antigen CD20; B1; Bp35; MS4A2; CD20 antigen; CD20 receptor; leukocyte surface antigen Leu-16; B-lymphocyte cell-surface antigen B1; S7; CVID5; LEU-16; MGC3969;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.