nacolomab tafenatox (TAB-765)
|Anti-MUC1 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant mouse monoclonal antibody expressed in CHO binding to human MUC1. Nacolomab tafenatox is a mouse monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of colorectal cancer.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Molecular Weight
- Approximately 47 kDa
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Nacolomab tafenatox is a mouse monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of colorectal cancer.
- Antigen Description
- This gene encodes a membrane-bound protein that is a member of the mucin family. Mucins are O-glycosylated proteins that play an essential role in forming protective mucous barriers on epithelial surfaces. These proteins also play a role in intracellular signaling. This protein is expressed on the apical surface of epithelial cells that line the mucosal surfaces of many different tissues including lung, breast stomach and pancreas. This protein is proteolytically cleaved into alpha and beta subunits that form a heterodimeric complex. The N-terminal alpha subunit functions in cell-adhesion and the C-terminal beta subunit is involved in cell signaling. Overexpression, aberrant intracellular localization, and changes in glycosylation of this protein have been associated with carcinomas. This gene is known to contain a highly polymorphic variable number tandem repeats (VNTR) domain. Alternate splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
- RNA polymerase II core promoter proximal region sequence-specific DNA binding; p53 binding; protein binding; transcription cofactor activity;
- MUC1; mucin 1, cell surface associated; mucin 1, transmembrane , PUM; mucin-1; CD227; PEM; episialin; DF3 antigen; H23 antigen; krebs von den Lungen-6; mucin 1, transmembrane; tumor-associated mucin; carcinoma-associated mucin; polymorphic epithelial mucin; peanut-reactive urinary mucin; tumor associated epithelial mucin; breast carcinoma-associated antigen DF3; tumor-associated epithelial membrane antigen; EMA; PUM; KL-6; MAM6; PEMT; H23AG; MUC-1; MUC-1/X; MUC1/ZD; MUC-1/SEC;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.