|Anti-MUC16/CA125 Recombinant Antibody (OVAREX)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant mouse monoclonal antibody expressed in CHO binding to human MUC16/CA125. Oregovomab is a mouse monoclonal antibody it binds to the antigen CA125, a carbohydrate antigen. It is designed for the treatment of ovarian cancer.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Predicted N terminal
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Oregovomab is a mouse monoclonal antibody and designed for the treatment of ovarian cancer.
- Antigen Description
- CA-125 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the MUC16 gene. MUC16 is a member of the mucin familyglycoproteins. CA-125 has found application as a tumor marker or biomarker that may be elevated in the blood of some patients with specific types of cancers, or other benign conditions.
- protein binding;
- MUC16; mucin 16, cell surface associated; mucin-16; CA125; FLJ14303; CA-125; MUC-16; CA125 ovarian cancer antigen; ovarian carcinoma antigen CA125; ovarian cancer-related tumor marker CA125;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.