|Anti-S. epidermidis LTA Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Chimeric (human/mouse) antibody to S. epidermidis LTA. Pagibaximab is a chimeric monoclonal antibody for the prevention of staphylococcal sepsis in infants with low birth weight.
- Species Reactivity
- S. epidermidis
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Staphylococcus epidermidis lipoteichoic acid [Staphylococcus epidermidis]
- Protein Construction
- immunoglobulin G1, anti-(Staphylococcus epidermidis lipoteichoic acid)(human-mouse monoclonal heavy chain), disulfide with human- mousemonoclonal κ-chain, dimer
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Lipoteichoic acid (LTA) is a major constituent of the cell wall of Gram-positive bacteria. These organisms have an inner (or cytoplasmic) membrane and, external to it, a thick (up to 80 nanometer) peptidoglycan layer. The structure of LTA varies between the different species of Gram positive bacteria and may contain long chains of ribitol or glycerol phosphate.
- Lipoteichoic acid; LTA; S. epidermidis LTA; Staphylococcus epidermidis lipoteichoic acid
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.