anatumomab mafenatox (TAB-723)
|Anti-TAG-72 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant mouse monoclonal antibody expressed in CHO binding to human TAG-72. Anatumomab mafenatox is a mouse monoclonal antibody for the treatment non-small cell lung cancer. It is a fusion protein of a Fab fragment with an enterotoxin ('mafenatox') of Staphylococcus aureus.
- tumour associated glycoprotein 72
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Molecular Weight
- Approximately 47 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Mouse anti-human tumor-associated glycoprotein 72 monoclonal antibody is intended for qualitative immunohistochemistry with normal and neoplastic formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue sections, to be viewed by light microscopy. Clinical interpretation of staining results should be accompanied by histological studies with proper controls. Patients' clinical histories and other relevant diagnostic tests should be utilized by a qualified person(s) when evaluating and interpreting results.
- Antigen Description
- Tumor-associated glycoprotein 72 (TAG-72) is a glycoprotein found on the surface of many cancer cells, including ovary, breast, colon, and pancreaticcells. It is a mucin-like molecule with a molar mass of over 1000 kDa.
- TAG-72; Tumor-associated glycoprotein 72; CA 72.4; TAG 72; Tumor associated Glycoprotein 72; CA 72-4
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.