|Anti-TFPI Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human TFPI. Concizumab is a monoclonal IgG4 antibody (mAb) that binds to the Kunitz-type protease inhibitor (KPI) 2 domain of TFPI thereby blocking the interaction of this domain with the active site of FXa.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, IP, FC, FuncS, Neut, IF, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Predicted N terminal
- Molecular Weight
- Approximately 150 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Concizumab is a monoclonal antibody (mAb) against Tissue Factor Pathway Inhibitor (TFPI).
- Antigen Description
- This gene encodes a protease inhibitor that regulates the tissue factor (TF)-dependent pathway of blood coagulation. The coagulation process initiates with the formation of a factor VIIa-TF complex, which proteolytically activates additional proteases (factors IX and X) and ultimately leads to the formation of a fibrin clot. The product of this gene inhibits the activated factor X and VIIa-TF proteases in an autoregulatory loop. The encoded protein is glycosylated and predominantly found in the vascular endothelium and plasma in both free forms and complexed with plasma lipoproteins. Several alternatively spliced transcript variants of this gene have been described, but the full-length nature of some of these variants has not been confirmed.
- endopeptidase inhibitor activity; serine-type endopeptidase inhibitor activity;
- TFPI; tissue factor pathway inhibitor (lipoprotein-associated coagulation inhibitor); LACI; tissue factor pathway inhibitor; EPI; extrinsic pathway inhibitor; TFI; TFPI1; anti-convertin;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.