|Anti-TGFB1 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human monoclonal antibody expressed in CHO binding to human TGFB1. Metelimumab is a human IgG4 monoclonal antibody that neutralizes TGF beta 1 which had been chosen for further development for the treatment of diffuse cutaneous systemic sclerosis, also known as scleroderma.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Molecular Weight
- Approximately 150 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Metelimumab (CAT-192) is a human IgG4 monoclonal antibody that neutralizes TGF beta 1
- Antigen Description
- This gene encodes a member of the transforming growth factor beta (TGFB) family of cytokines, which are multifunctional peptides that regulate proliferation, differentiation, adhesion, migration, and other functions in many cell types. Many cells have TGFB receptors, and the protein positively and negatively regulates many other growth factors. The secreted protein is cleaved into a latency-associated peptide (LAP) and a mature TGFB1 peptide, and is found in either a latent form composed of a TGFB1 homodimer, a LAP homodimer, and a latent TGFB1-binding protein, or in an active form composed of a TGFB1 homodimer. The mature peptide may also form heterodimers with other TGFB family members. This gene is frequently upregulated in tumor cells, and mutations in this gene result in Camurati-Engelmann disease.
- enzyme binding; eukaryotic cell surface binding; growth factor activity; protein N-terminus binding; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity; type II transforming growth factor beta receptor binding; type II
- TGFB1; transforming growth factor, beta 1; DPD1, TGFB; transforming growth factor beta-1; Camurati Engelmann disease; CED; TGFbeta; TGF-beta-1; TGF-beta 1 protein; latency-associated peptide; LAP; DPD1; TGFB;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.