|Anti-TNF alpha Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant mouse monoclonal antibody expressed in CHO binding to human TNF alpha. Nerelimomab is a mouse monoclonal antibody acting as a TNF inhibitor.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Molecular Weight
- Approximately 150 kDa
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Nerelimomab is a mouse monoclonal antibody acting as a TNF inhibitor.
- Antigen Description
- This gene encodes a multifunctional proinflammatory cytokine that belongs to the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) superfamily. This cytokine is mainly secreted by macrophages. It can bind to, and thus functions through its receptors TNFRSF1A/TNFR1 and TNFRSF1B/TNFBR. This cytokine is involved in the regulation of a wide spectrum of biological processes including cell proliferation, differentiation, apoptosis, lipid metabolism, and coagulation. This cytokine has been implicated in a variety of diseases, including autoimmune diseases, insulin resistance, and cancer. Knockout studies in mice also suggested the neuroprotective function of this cytokine.
- cytokine activity; identical protein binding; protease binding; protein binding; transcription regulatory region DNA binding; tumor necrosis factor receptor binding;
- TNF; tumor necrosis factor; TNFA, tumor necrosis factor (TNF superfamily, member 2); DIF; TNF superfamily; member 2; TNF alpha; TNFSF2; TNF-a; cachectin; APC1 protein; TNF, monocyte-derived; TNF, macrophage-derived; TNF superfamily, member 2; tumor necrosis factor alpha; tumor necrosis factor-alpha; tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 2; TNFA; TNF-alpha;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.