Indium (111In) imciromab (TAB-708)
|Anti-cardiac myosin Recombinant Antibody (Myoscint)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant mouse monoclonal antibody Fab fragment expressed in CHO binding to human cardiac myosin. Indium (111In) imciromab is a mouse monoclonal antibody and was used for cardiac imaging, but withdrawn in 1993.
- Mouse Fab IgG2a - kappa - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Expression Host
- Murine ascites, pepsin digestion
- Suitable for use in ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Molecular Weight
- Approximately 47 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Muscle myosin is a hexameric protein that consists of 2 heavy chain subunits (MHC), 2 alkali light chain subunits (MLC) and 2 regulatory light chain subunits (MLC-2). Cardiac MHC exists as two isoforms in humans, alpha-cardiac MHC and beta-cardiac MHC. Th
- Antigen Description
- Thus gene encodes the regulatory light chain associated with cardiac myosin beta (or slow) heavy chain. Ca+ triggers the phosphorylation of regulatory light chain that in turn triggers contraction. Mutations in this gene are associated with mid-left ventricular chamber type hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.