|Anti-endotoxin Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant mouse monoclonal antibody expressed in CHO binding to endotoxin. Edobacomab is a mouse monoclonal antibody that was investigated as a possible treatment for sepsis caused by Gram-negative bacterial infections.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Suitable for use in ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Molecular Weight
- Approximately 150 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Endotoxin are large molecules consisting of a lipid and apolysaccharide composed of O-antigen, outer core and inner core joined by a covalent bond; they are found in the outer membrane of Gram-negative bacteria, and elicit strong immune responses in animals.
- Gram Negative Endotoxin; Endotoxin; E coli LPS; Gram Neg. Endotoxin; E.coli 0:111 B4 J5
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.