|Anti-fungal Hsp90 Recombinant Antibody (MYCOGRAB)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human monoclonal antibody scFv fragment expressed in E. Coli binding to heat shock protein 90 homolog [Candida albicans]. Efungumab is a drug intended to treat invasive Candida infection in combination with amphotericin B.
- heat shock protein 90 homolog [Candida albicans]
- scFv - heavy - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Predicted N terminal
- Molecular Weight
- 27.2 kDa
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Efungumab is a single-chain variable fragment of a human monoclonal antibody, intended to treat invasive Candida infection in combination with amphotericin B.
- Antigen Description
- C. albicans is commensal and a constituent of the normal gut flora comprising microorganisms that live in the human mouth and gastrointestinal tract. C. albicans lives in 80% of the human population without causing harmful effects, although overgrowth of the fungus results in candidiasis (candidosis).
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.