|Anti-fungal Hsp90 Recombinant Antibody (MYCOGRAB)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human monoclonal antibody scFv fragment expressed in E. Coli binding to heat shock protein 90 homolog [Candida albicans]. Efungumab is a drug intended to treat invasive Candida infection in combination with amphotericin B.
- heat shock protein 90 homolog [Candida albicans]
- scFv - heavy - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Predicted N terminal
- Molecular Weight
- 27.2 kDa
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Efungumab is a single-chain variable fragment of a human monoclonal antibody, intended to treat invasive Candida infection in combination with amphotericin B.
- Antigen Description
- C. albicans is commensal and a constituent of the normal gut flora comprising microorganisms that live in the human mouth and gastrointestinal tract. C. albicans lives in 80% of the human population without causing harmful effects, although overgrowth of the fungus results in candidiasis (candidosis).
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.