Creative Biolabs’ CBMag™ Protein A Magnetic Beads are super-paramagnetic agarose beads that are covalently coupled with recombinant protein A. Staphylococcus aureus Protein A exhibits high affinity for subclasses of IgG from many species, including human, rabbit, mouse, rat and sheep. Creative Biolabs’ CBMag™ Protein A Magnetic Beads ensure the rapid and reproducible isolation of antibodies. The binding capacity of CBMag™ Protein A Magnetic Beads is higher than 30 mg human or rabbit IgG per ml magnetic beads in less than 1 hour, which allows efficient capture of antibodies with high yield and purity. CBMag™ Protein A Magnetic Beads permits the immunomagnetic purification of IgGs from ascites, serum or cell culture supernatants.
Advantages and Features
• Quick, Easy and one-step high-throughput procedure; eliminates columns or filters, laborious repeat of pipetting or centrifugation
• High binding capacity: Advanced chemistry combined with high surface area provides more binding sites for antibodies;
>30 mg human or rabbit IgG per ml of Protein A Magnetic Beads.
• Broad range in antibody species: Protein A magnetic beads are compatible with multiple species, e.g. human, mouse,
rabbit, goat, bovine and bovine. Exhibits little nonspecific binding.
• Effective bead capture: Strong trapezoid-shaped magnet fits tube contours to capture up to 300 µl of beads.
• Scalable: suitable for separations from low microlitre to high millilitre scales using a suitable magnetic separator.