Anti-IGHG1 Protein A Scaffold (AFB-17LY)
|Goat Anti-Human IgG Protein A scaffold
- Product Overview
- The goat Anti-Protein A Scaffold IgG reagent recognizes and binds to Protein A Scaffold molecules. The antibody has been purified by affinity chromotography and is available as an unconjugated reagent. It can be used as a second step reagent together with a labeled anti-goat antibody in applications where an Protein A Scaffold molecule is used as a primary reagent, such as immunofluorescence, immunohistochemistry and flow cytometry applications.
- This secondary antibody can be used to detect Protein A Scaffold molecules.
- Specific Activity
- Goat Anti-Protein A scaffold IgG binds to Protein A scaffold molecules.
- At -20°C is recommended. There is no decrease in performance of the product after 4 weeks at room temperature.
- Antigen binding; protein binding.
- immunoglobulin heavy constant gamma 1 (G1m marker); IGHG1; Ig gamma 1 chain C region; Immunoglobin heavy constant gamma 1; Immunoglobulin G; IgG
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.