Protein Disulfide Isomerase (CRP0856)
|Protein Disulfide Isomerase
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Protein Disulfide Isomerase produced in E. coli has a molecular mass of approximately 57 KDa.
- >95% as determined by HPLC.
- Liquid. In PBS Buffer.
- Antigen Description
- Protein disulfide isomerase facilitates formation of the correct disulfide bonds by promoting rapid reshuffling of disulfide pairings. Protein disulfide Isomerase is expressed as soluble form in E.coli.
- Isomerase activity; protein binding; protein disulfide isomerase activity
- LA16c-314G4.2; PDA2; PDI; PDIP; PDIR; EC 18.104.22.168; PDIp; Protein disulfide-isomerase A2 precursor; Rho GDP dissociation inhibitor gamma; pancreatic protein disulfide isomerase; protein disulfide isomerase family A, member 2; protein disulfide isomerase, pancreatic; protein disulfide isomerase-associated 2
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.