Anti-GFP (enhancer) Single Domain Antibody (NAB-LXY0002)
|Recombinant Anti-A. victoria GFP(enhancer) Single Domain Antibody
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- A. victoria
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- The green fluorescent protein (GFP) is a protein composed of 238 amino acid residues (26.9 kDa) that exhibits bright green fluorescence when exposed to light in the blue to ultraviolet range. Although many other marine organisms have similar green fluorescent proteins, GFP traditionally refers to the protein first isolated from the jellyfish Aequorea victoria. The GFP from A. victoria has a major excitation peak at a wavelength of 395 nm and a minor one at 475 nm. Its emission peak is at 509 nm, which is in the lower green portion of the visible spectrum. The fluorescence quantum yield (QY) of GFP is 0.79. The GFP from the sea pansy (Renilla reniformis) has a single major excitation peak at 498 nm.
- GFP; Green Fluorescent Protein; GREEN FLUORESCENT PROTEIN; GFP STANDARD; RGFP; RGFP PROTEIN; REGFP PROTEIN; RECOMBINANT GFP PROTEIN; RECOMBINANT GREEN FLUORESCENT PROTEIN
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.