Anti-B. anthracis PA Antibody scFv (MOM-18224-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-B. anthracis PA Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody scFv Fragment is specific to Bacillus anthracis, expressed in E. coli
- Bacillus anthracis
- scFv Fragment from Human IgG1 - lambda
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- B. anthracis
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- This is a human monoclonal antibody intended for the prophylaxis and treatment of inhaled anthrax.
- Antigen Description
- Anthrax toxins are composed of three distinct proteins, a protective antigen (PA), a lethal factor (LF) and an edema factor (EF). None of these proteins are toxic by themselves and several studies indicate that the anthrax toxin has the familiar A-B enzymatic binding structure, with PA acting as the binding domain and EF and/or LF acting as the active fragments.
- anthrax PA; Anthrax Protective Antigen; Anthrax toxins translocating protein; Bacillus anthracis Protective Antigen; PA 83; PA; PA83; Pag; PagA; Protective antigen
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.