Anti-B. anthracis PA Antibody (MOM-18224)
|Recombinant Anti-B. anthracis PA Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody is bind to Bacillus anthracis, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Bacillus anthracis
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- B. anthracis
- Suitable for use in ELISA, IP, FC, FuncS, IF, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- This is a human monoclonal antibody intended for the prophylaxis and treatment of inhaled anthrax.
- Antigen Description
- Anthrax toxins are composed of three distinct proteins, a protective antigen (PA), a lethal factor (LF) and an edema factor (EF). None of these proteins are toxic by themselves and several studies indicate that the anthrax toxin has the familiar A-B enzymatic binding structure, with PA acting as the binding domain and EF and/or LF acting as the active fragments.
- anthrax PA; Anthrax Protective Antigen; Anthrax toxins translocating protein; Bacillus anthracis Protective Antigen; PA 83; PA; PA83; Pag; PagA; Protective antigen
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.