Recombinant Anti-E. coli Stx2A MAb Fab (MOM-H61-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-E. coli Stx2A Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to E. coli Stx2A, expressed in HEK293
- Mouse Fab-IgG1 - kappa
- Species Reactivity
- E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- shiga toxin type 2 (shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli (STEC), stx2, Stx2, Stx-2, Shiga-like toxin 2, SLT-2, SLT-II) A subunit [Escherichia coli]
- Cellular Localization
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Purified by Nickel ion affinity chromatography
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Shiga toxins are a family of related toxins with two major groups, Stx1 and Stx2, expressed by genes considered to be part of the genome of lambdoid prophages. The toxins are named for Kiyoshi Shiga, who first described the bacterial origin of dysentery caused by Shigella dysenteriae. The most common sources for Shiga toxin are the bacteria S. dysenteriae and the shigatoxigenic group of Escherichia coli (STEC), which includes serotypes O157:H7, O104:H4, and other enterohemorrhagic E. coli (EHEC).
- Shiga toxin; E. coli Stx2; stx2; Stx2; Stx-2; Shiga-like toxin 2; SLT-2; SLT-II
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.