Anti-E. coli Stx2B Antibody (MOM-18157)
|Recombinant Anti-E. coli Stx2B Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody specifically binds to E. coli Shiga-like toxin II B, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- E. coli Shiga-like toxin II B
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- E. coli
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunogobulin anti-(Escherichia coli Shiga-like toxin II B subunit)(human-mouse hybridoma HuVTm1.1 gamma-chain V-D-J region), disulfur with human-mouse hybridoma HuVTm1.1 kappa-chain V-J region, dimer
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Humanized monoclonal antibody against diarrhoea caused by Escherichia coli, serotype O121. The drug is designed to bind to a toxin of this bacterium, so that it can be more easily broken down and eliminated from the body.
- E. coli Shiga-like toxin II B; E. coli
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.