Anti-HBV surface antigen Antibody (MOM-18147)
|Recombinant Anti-HBV surface antigen Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody is bind to Hepatitis B surface antigen, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Hepatitis B surface antigen
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G, anti- (hepatitis B surface antigen)(human monoclonal 17.1.41 heavy chain), disulfide with human monoclonal 17.1.41 kappa-chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVKLLES; L Chain: ELVMTQ
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- This is a human monoclonal antibody directed against the hepatitis B virus.
- Antigen Description
- HBV (HBV) infection induces a disease state which manifests itself in a variety of ways, characterized by the extent of liver damage, inflammation and viral persistence. HBV infection is also associated with a 100 fold increased risk of hepatocellular carcinoma and currently infects over 250 million people worldwide. HBV has a partially double stranded 3.2 kilobase DNA genome which contains four open reading frames. One of these encodes a 154 amino acid protein called the HBx protein. HBx has been shown to be a transcriptional transactivator of both viral and cellular promoters. Lacking a DNA binding domain and nuclear localization signal, HBx is believed to exert transcriptional activity through protein protein interaction.
- HBsAg; Hep B surface antigen; Hepatitis B Virus major surface antigen; Hepatitis B virus S antigen; Large envelope protein; Large surface protein; LHB; Major surface antigen
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.