Anti-HIV-1 Antibody scFv (MOM-18068-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-HIV-1 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized Antibody scFv Fragment binds selectively to HIV-1, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Humanized IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- This antibody is an antiviral and immunomodulator.
- Antigen Description
- HIV is a highly variable virus which mutates very readily. This means there are many different strains of HIV, even within the body of a single infected person. The strains of HIV1 can be classified into three groups : the "major" group M, the "outlier" group O and the "new" group N. These three groups may represent three separate introductions of simian immunodeficiency virus into humans. Group O appears to be restricted to West-Central Africa and group N, discovered in 1998 in Cameroon, is extremely rare. More than 90% of HIV1 infections belong to HIV1 group M.
- HIV 1; HTLV3; Human Immunodeficiency Virus 1
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.