Anti-HIV-1 Antibody (MOM-18068)
|Recombinant Anti-HIV-1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized Antibody is directed against HIV-1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- This antibody is an antiviral and immunomodulator.
- Antigen Description
- HIV is a highly variable virus which mutates very readily. This means there are many different strains of HIV, even within the body of a single infected person. The strains of HIV1 can be classified into three groups : the "major" group M, the "outlier" group O and the "new" group N. These three groups may represent three separate introductions of simian immunodeficiency virus into humans. Group O appears to be restricted to West-Central Africa and group N, discovered in 1998 in Cameroon, is extremely rare. More than 90% of HIV1 infections belong to HIV1 group M.
- HIV 1; HTLV3; Human Immunodeficiency Virus 1
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.