Recombinant Anti-ANGPTL3 MAb (MOM-H30)
|Recombinant Anti-Human ANGPTL3 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human Antibody is directed against Human ANGPTL3, expressed in HEK293
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Cellular Localization
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Protein A affinity purified from an animal origin - free culture supernatant
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- ANGPTL3 regulates angiogenesis and also directly regulates lipid, glucose, and energy metabolism. ANGPTL3 monoclonal antibody recognizes the fibrinogen-like domain (FLD) of human ANGPTL3. It detects a band of ~68 kDa and a cleaved band of ~35 kDa by WB. I
- cell surface binding; enzyme inhibitor activity; growth factor activity; integrin binding; phospholipase inhibitor activity;
- ANGPTL3; angiopoietin-like 3; ANGPT5; angiopoietin-related protein 3; angiopoietin 5; ANG-5; FHBL2;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.