Anti-AOC3 Antibody scFv (MOM-18261-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human AOC3 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Chimeric (mouse/human) Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human AOC3, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Chimeric (mouse/human) IgG2
- Purified vessels from human peripheral lymph nodes.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Copper amine oxidases catalyze the oxidative conversion of amines to aldehydes in the presence of copper and quinone cofactor. The product is a major protein on the adipocyte plasma membrane. It has adhesive properties and also has functional monoamine oxidase activity. A pseudogene for this gene has been discribed and is located approximately 9-kb downstream.
- aliphatic-amine oxidase activity; aminoacetone:oxygen oxidoreductase(deaminating) activity; calcium ion binding; cation channel activity; copper ion binding; copper ion binding; oxidoreductase activity; phenethylamine:oxygen oxidoreductase (deaminating) activity; primary amine oxidase activity; protein homodimerization activity; quinone binding; tryptamine:oxygen oxidoreductase (deaminating) activity;
- AOC3; amine oxidase, copper containing 3 (vascular adhesion protein 1); membrane primary amine oxidase; HPAO; VAP 1; VAP1; copper amine oxidase; vascular adhesion protein 1; semicarbazide-sensitive amine oxidase; SSAO; VAP-1;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.