Anti-AOC3 Antibody (MOM-18137)
|Recombinant Anti-Human AOC3 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human AOC3, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Purified vessels from human peripheral lymph nodes.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin M (mouse monoclonal 1B2 μ-chain anti-human vascular adhesion protein VAP-1), disulfide with mouse monoclonal 1B2light chain, dimer
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Copper amine oxidases catalyze the oxidative conversion of amines to aldehydes in the presence of copper and quinone cofactor. The product is a major protein on the adipocyte plasma membrane. It has adhesive properties and also has functional monoamine oxidase activity. A pseudogene for this gene has been discribed and is located approximately 9-kb downstream.
- aliphatic-amine oxidase activity; aminoacetone:oxygen oxidoreductase(deaminating) activity; calcium ion binding; cation channel activity; copper ion binding; copper ion binding; oxidoreductase activity; phenethylamine:oxygen oxidoreductase (deaminating) activity; primary amine oxidase activity; protein homodimerization activity; quinone binding; tryptamine:oxygen oxidoreductase (deaminating) activity;
- AOC3; amine oxidase, copper containing 3 (vascular adhesion protein 1); membrane primary amine oxidase; HPAO; VAP 1; VAP1; copper amine oxidase; vascular adhesion protein 1; semicarbazide-sensitive amine oxidase; SSAO; VAP-1;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.