Anti-APP Antibody scFv (MOM-18227-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human APP Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human Abeta, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Humanized (from mouse) IgG2 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Functions as a cell surface receptor and performs physiological functions on the surface of neurons relevant to neurite growth, neuronal adhesion and axonogenesis. Involved in cell mobility and transcription regulation through protein-protein interactions. Can promote transcription activation through binding to APBB1-KAT5 and inhibits Notch signaling through interaction with Numb. Defects in APP are the cause of Alzheimer disease type 1 (AD1) [MIM:104300]. AD1 is a familial early-onset form of Alzheimer disease.
- DNA binding; PTB domain binding; acetylcholine receptor binding; heparin binding; identical protein binding; peptidase activator activity; peptidase inhibitor activity; protein binding; receptor binding; serine-type endopeptidase inhibitor activity; transition metal ion binding;
- APP; amyloid beta (A4) precursor protein; AD1, Alzheimer disease; amyloid beta A4 protein; peptidase nexin II; preA4; protease nexin-II; peptidase nexin-II; beta-amyloid peptide; alzheimer disease amyloid protein; cerebral vascular amyloid peptide; AAA; AD1; PN2; ABPP; APPI; CVAP; ABETA; PN-II; CTFgamma;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.