Anti-BSG Antibody Fab (MOM-18156-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human BSG Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is against Human CD147, expressed in E. coli
- Fab Fragment based on Mouse IgM
- Protein A-CR purified soluble recombinant form of CD147, CD147Rg, which consists of the cDNA coding for the hinge region, CH2-and CH3 domain of human IgG1 (CD147Rg is secreted by transfectants as a dimer).
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Plays pivotal roles in spermatogenesis, embryo implantation, neural network formation and tumor progression. Stimulates adjacent fibroblasts to produce matrix metalloproteinases (MMPS). May target monocarboxylate transporters SLC16A1, SLC16A3 and SLC16A8 to plasma membranes of retinal pigment epithelium and neural retina. Seems to be a receptor for oligomannosidic glycans. In vitro, promotes outgrowth of astrocytic processes.
- lactate transmembrane transporter activity; mannose binding; sugar binding;
- BSG; basigin (Ok blood group); basigin (OK blood group) , OK; basigin; CD147; EMMPRIN; CD147 antigen; OK blood group antigen; collagenase stimulatory factor; leukocyte activation antigen M6; extracellular matrix metalloproteinase inducer; tumor cell-derived collagenase stimulatory factor; M6; OK; 5F7; TCSF;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.