Anti-C5 Antibody scFv (MOM-18008-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human C5 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody scFv Fragment is specific to Human C5, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Humanized (from mouse) IgG2 / G4 - kappa
- Human C5 protein emulsified with complete Fraud's adjuvant
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- C5 is synthesised in the liver as a single polypeptide chain. Before secretion the molecule is glycosylated and secreted into plasma as a 190 kDa glycoprotein consisting of a disulphide linked alpha-chain (111 kDa) and beta-chain (75 kDa). C5 precursor is first processed by the removal of 4 basic residues, forming two chains, beta and alpha, linked by a disulfide bond. C5 convertase activates C5 by cleaving the alpha chain, releasing C5a anaphylatoxin and generating C5b (beta chain + alpha chain).
- C5a anaphylatoxin chemotactic receptor binding; chemokine activity; endopeptidase inhibitor activity; receptor binding;
- C5; complement component 5; complement C5; CPAMD4; anaphylatoxin C5a analog; C3 and PZP-like alpha-2-macroglobulin domain-containing protein 4; FLJ17816; FLJ17822; MGC142298;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.