Anti-C5 Antibody (MOM-18008)
|Recombinant Anti-Human C5 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody is bind to Human C5, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG2 / G4 - kappa
- Human C5 protein emulsified with complete Fraud's adjuvant
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin, anti-(human complement C5 a-chain) (human-mouse monoclonal 5G1.1 heavy chain), disulfide with human-mouse monoclonal 5G1.1 light chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: MADLQMT; L Chain: MGIQGGS
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- C5 is synthesised in the liver as a single polypeptide chain. Before secretion the molecule is glycosylated and secreted into plasma as a 190 kDa glycoprotein consisting of a disulphide linked alpha-chain (111 kDa) and beta-chain (75 kDa). C5 precursor is first processed by the removal of 4 basic residues, forming two chains, beta and alpha, linked by a disulfide bond. C5 convertase activates C5 by cleaving the alpha chain, releasing C5a anaphylatoxin and generating C5b (beta chain + alpha chain).
- C5a anaphylatoxin chemotactic receptor binding; chemokine activity; endopeptidase inhibitor activity; receptor binding;
- C5; complement component 5; complement C5; CPAMD4; anaphylatoxin C5a analog; C3 and PZP-like alpha-2-macroglobulin domain-containing protein 4; FLJ17816; FLJ17822; MGC142298;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.