Recombinant Anti-CA9 MAb (MOM-H43)
|Recombinant Anti-Human CA9 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Chimeric Antibody specifically binds to Human CA9, expressed in HEK293
- Chimeric IgG1 - kappa
- Suitable for use in WB, IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- CA9 (carbonic anhydrase IX, CAIX, MN, G250) [Homo sapiens]
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Purified by protein-A affinity chromatography.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- This gene is identified by the similarity of its product to the N-terminal region of BCL7A protein. The BCL7A protein is encoded by the gene known to be directly involved in a three-way gene translocation in a Burkitt lymphoma cell line. The function of t
- carbonate dehydratase activity; lyase activity; metal ion binding; zinc ion binding;
- CA9; carbonic anhydrase IX; carbonic anhydrase 9; CAIX; carbonic dehydratase; MN; RCC associated protein G250; pMW1; CA-IX; P54/58N; membrane antigen MN; carbonate dehydratase IX; RCC-associated antigen G250; RCC-associated protein G250; renal cell carcinoma-associated antigen G250;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.