Anti-CCL2 Antibody scFv (MOM-18117-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human CCL2 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human MCP-1, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Human IgG1 - kappa
- Recombinant hMCAF/MCP-1 (human Macrophage/Monocyte chemotactic protein-1)
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Chemotactic factor that attracts monocytes and basophils but not neutrophils or eosinophils. Augments monocyte anti-tumor activity. Has been implicated in the pathogenesis of diseases characterized by monocytic infiltrates, like psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis or atherosclerosis. May be involved in the recruitment of monocytes into the arterial wall during the disease process of atherosclerosis.
- CCR2 chemokine receptor binding; CCR2 chemokine receptor binding; G-protein coupled receptor binding; chemokine activity; heparin binding; protein kinase activity; receptor binding;
- CCL2; chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 2; SCYA2, small inducible cytokine A2 (monocyte chemotactic protein 1, homologous to mouse Sig je); C-C motif chemokine 2; GDCF 2; HC11; MCAF; MCP 1; MCP1; MGC9434; monocyte chemoattractant protein 1; monocyte chemotactic and activating factor; monocyte chemotactic protein 1; homologous to mouse Sig je; monocyte secretory protein JE; small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys Cys); member 2; SMC CF; small-inducible cytokine A2; monocyte chemoattractant protein-1; small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys-Cys), member 2; small inducible cytokine A2 (monocyte chemotactic protein 1, homologous to mouse Sig-je); MCP-1; SCYA2; GDCF-2; SMC-CF; HSMCR30;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.