Anti-CCR4 Antibody Fab (MOM-18187-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human CCR4 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Human CCR4, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Fab Fragment based on Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- KLH conjugate CCR4 partial peptide
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLVES; L Chain: DIVMTQS
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- High affinity receptor for the C-C type chemokines CCL17/TARC and CCL22/MDC. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G(i) proteins which activate a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system. Can function as a chemoattractant homing receptor on circulating memory lymphocytes and as a coreceptor for some primary HIV-2 isolates. In the CNS, could mediate hippocampal-neuron survival.
- C-C chemokine receptor activity; G-protein coupled receptor activity; chemokine receptor activity; receptor activity; signal transducer activity;
- CCR4; chemokine (C-C motif) receptor 4; C-C chemokine receptor type 4; CC CKR 4; CD194; ChemR13; CKR4; CMKBR4; k5 5; CCR-4; C-C CKR-4; chemokine (C-C) receptor 4; K5-5; CC-CKR-4; HGCN:14099; MGC88293;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.