Recombinant Anti-CD15 MAb (MOM-H32)
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD15 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody specifically binds to Human CD15, expressed in HEK293
- Suitable for use in WB, FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Protein A affinity purified from an animal origin - free culture supernatant
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- CD15 (3-fucosyl-N-acetyl-lactosamine) is a cluster of differentiation antigen - an immunologically significant molecule. CD15 is a carbohydrate adhesion molecule that can be expressed on glycoproteins, glycolipids and proteoglycans.
- CD15; 3-fucosyl-N-acetyl-lactosamine
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.