Anti-CD19 Antibody Fab (MOM-18174-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD19 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is directed against Human CD19, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Fab Fragment based on Mouse IgG1 - kappa
- Mouse CD19-expressing K562 human erythroleukemia cells
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Lymphocytes proliferate and differentiate in response to various concentrations of different antigens. The ability of the B cell to respond in a specific, yet sensitive manner to the various antigens is achieved with the use of low-affinity antigen receptors. This gene encodes a cell surface molecule which assembles with the antigen receptor of B lymphocytes in order to decrease the threshold for antigen receptor-dependent stimulation.
- receptor signaling protein activity;
- CD19; CD19 molecule; CD19 antigen; B-lymphocyte antigen CD19; differentiation antigen CD19; T-cell surface antigen Leu-12; B-lymphocyte surface antigen B4; B4; CVID3; MGC12802;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.