Anti-CD19 Antibody scFv (MOM-18174-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD19 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human CD19, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Mouse IgG1 - kappa
- Mouse CD19-expressing K562 human erythroleukemia cells
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Lymphocytes proliferate and differentiate in response to various concentrations of different antigens. The ability of the B cell to respond in a specific, yet sensitive manner to the various antigens is achieved with the use of low-affinity antigen receptors. This gene encodes a cell surface molecule which assembles with the antigen receptor of B lymphocytes in order to decrease the threshold for antigen receptor-dependent stimulation.
- receptor signaling protein activity;
- CD19; CD19 molecule; CD19 antigen; B-lymphocyte antigen CD19; differentiation antigen CD19; T-cell surface antigen Leu-12; B-lymphocyte surface antigen B4; B4; CVID3; MGC12802;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.