Recombinant Anti-CD19 MAb scFv (MOM-H15-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD19 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Chimeric Antibody scFv Fragment is specific for Human CD19, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- CD19 (B lymphocyte surface antigen B4, Leu-12) [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Purified by Nickel ion affinity chromatography
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- B-lymphocyte antigen CD19 also known as CD19 (Cluster of Differentiation 19), is a protein that in humans is encoded by the CD19 gene. It is found on the surface of B-cells, a type of white blood cell.
- receptor signaling protein activity;
- CD19; CD19 molecule; CD19 antigen; B-lymphocyte antigen CD19; differentiation antigen CD19; T-cell surface antigen Leu-12; B-lymphocyte surface antigen B4; B4; CVID3; MGC12802;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.