Recombinant Anti-CD19 MAb (MOM-H15)
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD19 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Chimeric Antibody specifically binds to Human CD19, expressed in HEK293
- Chimeric IgG1 - kappa
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- CD19 (B lymphocyte surface antigen B4, Leu-12) [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Protein A affinity purified from an animal origin - free culture supernatant
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- B-lymphocyte antigen CD19 also known as CD19 (Cluster of Differentiation 19), is a protein that in humans is encoded by the CD19 gene. It is found on the surface of B-cells, a type of white blood cell.
- receptor signaling protein activity;
- CD19; CD19 molecule; CD19 antigen; B-lymphocyte antigen CD19; differentiation antigen CD19; T-cell surface antigen Leu-12; B-lymphocyte surface antigen B4; B4; CVID3; MGC12802;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.