Anti-CD2 Antibody (MOM-18104)
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD2 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from rat) Antibody is specific to Human CD2, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from rat) IgG1 - kappa
- Human CD2 recombinant protein
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human CD2 (antigen)) (human-rat monoclonal MEDI-507 g1-chain), disulfide withhuman-rat monoclonal MEDI-507 light chain, dimer
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- CD2 interacts with lymphocyte function-associated antigen (LFA-3) and CD48/BCM1 to mediate adhesion between T-cells and other cell types. CD2 is implicated in the triggering of T-cells, the cytoplasmic domain is implicated in the signaling function.
- eukaryotic cell surface binding; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity; receptor activity; receptor activity;
- CD2; CD2 molecule; CD2 antigen (p50), sheep red blood cell receptor , SRBC; T-cell surface antigen CD2; LFA-3 receptor; rosette receptor; erythrocyte receptor; lymphocyte-function antigen-2; T-cell surface antigen T11/Leu-5; CD2 antigen (p50), sheep red blood cell receptor; T11; SRBC; LFA-2; FLJ46032;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.