Anti-CD22 Antibody Fab (MOM-18183-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD22 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is against Human CD22, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Fab Fragment based on Mouse Fv - disulfide stabilized
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin, anti-(human CD22 (antigen)) (synthetic Mus musculus CAT-8015 heavy chain variable region fragment), disulfide with immunoglobulin, anti-(human CD22 (antigen)) (synthetic Mus musculus CAT-8015 light chain fragment)
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Mediates B-cell B-cell interactions. May be involved in the localization of B-cells in lymphoid tissues. Binds sialylated glycoproteins; one of which is CD45. Preferentially binds to alpha-2,6-linked sialic acid. The sialic acid recognition site can be masked by cis interactions with sialic acids on the same cell surface. Upon ligand induced tyrosine phosphorylation in the immune response seems to be involved in regulation of B-cell antigen receptor signaling. Plays a role in positive regulation through interaction with Src family tyrosine kinases and may also act as an inhibitory receptor by recruiting cytoplasmic phosphatases via their SH2 domains that block signal transduction through dephosphorylation of signaling molecules.
- protein binding; sugar binding;
- CD22; CD22 molecule; CD22 antigen; B-cell receptor CD22; sialic acid binding Ig like lectin 2; SIGLEC 2; SIGLEC2; BL-CAM; T-cell surface antigen Leu-14; B-lymphocyte cell adhesion molecule; sialic acid binding Ig-like lectin 2; sialic acid-binding Ig-like lectin 2; SIGLEC-2; FLJ22814; MGC130020;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.