Anti-CD22 Antibody Fab (MOM-18198-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD22 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human CD22, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Fab Fragment based on Humanized (from mouse) IgG4 - kappa
- Human tonsil lymphocytes
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- CD22 or cluster of differentiation-22, is a molecule belonging to the SIGLEC family of lectins. It is found on the surface of mature B cells and to a lesser extent on some immature B cells. Generally speaking, CD22 is a regulatory molecule that prevents the overactivation of the immune system and the development of autoimmune diseases.CD22 is a sugar binding transmembrane protein, which specifically binds sialic acid with an immunoglobulin (Ig) domain located at its N-terminus. The presence of Ig domains makes CD22 a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily. CD22 functions as an inhibitory receptor for B cell receptor (BCR) signalling.
- protein binding; sugar binding;
- CD22; CD22 molecule; CD22 antigen; B-cell receptor CD22; sialic acid binding Ig like lectin 2; SIGLEC 2; SIGLEC2; BL-CAM; T-cell surface antigen Leu-14; B-lymphocyte cell adhesion molecule; sialic acid binding Ig-like lectin 2; sialic acid-binding Ig-like lectin 2; SIGLEC-2; FLJ22814; MGC130020;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.