Anti-CD22 Antibody (MOM-18176)
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD22 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody is against Human CD22, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG1
- Human tonsil lymphocytes.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G, anti-(human CD22 (antigen)) (human-mouse monoclonal IMMU-hLL2 g-chain), disulfide with human-mouse monoclonal IMMU-hLL2 k-chain, dimer
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- CD22 or cluster of differentiation-22, is a molecule belonging to the SIGLEC family of lectins. It is found on the surface of mature B cells and to a lesser extent on some immature B cells. Generally speaking, CD22 is a regulatory molecule that prevents the overactivation of the immune system and the development of autoimmune diseases.CD22 is a sugar binding transmembrane protein, which specifically binds sialic acid with an immunoglobulin (Ig) domain located at its N-terminus. The presence of Ig domains makes CD22 a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily. CD22 functions as an inhibitory receptor for B cell receptor (BCR) signalling.
- protein binding; sugar binding;
- CD22; CD22 molecule; CD22 antigen; B-cell receptor CD22; sialic acid binding Ig like lectin 2; SIGLEC 2; SIGLEC2; BL-CAM; T-cell surface antigen Leu-14; B-lymphocyte cell adhesion molecule; sialic acid binding Ig-like lectin 2; sialic acid-binding Ig-like lectin 2; SIGLEC-2; FLJ22814; MGC130020;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.